Cooper&Hunter Floor Console CH-S12FVX-NG
Cooper & Hunter CH-S12FVX-NG INVERTER floor unit is a premium split-system for household designed to create a microclimate in rooms with an approximate area of up to 35m². The equipment is designed to work in the range of ambient temperatures from -25 to + 43 ° C. This block is usually used in rooms where the use of wall blocks is difficult (for example, loft rooms with broken ceiling lines). Simple and intuitive work, modern design and outstanding characteristics make this air conditioner an excellent choice for those who appreciate the style and comfort in their home.
Functions and mode:
- Freezing protection “+ 8 ° C” – When this function is activated, the air conditioner will automatically maintain room temperature + 8 ° C, preventing the room from freezing.
- SWING function – allows automatic, even distribution of airflow
- TURBO function – air conditioning to maximum power and allows you to quickly cool or heat the room
- I FEEL function – air conditioning automatically sets the current room temperature as the target temperature.
- Dehumidification allows you to reduce the humidity in the room without dropping the temperature
- SLEEP – the function allows the user to choose from three ways to set a comfortable sleeping environment.
- QUIET – Silent Mode
- AUTO mode – automatically changes modes (cooling/heating), depending on room temperature
- Timer – allows you to set the time to turn the air conditioner on or off within 24 hours
- Control lock – allows you to lock the remote control, preventing accidental pressing or unauthorized access of children