Cooper&Hunter Supreme Continental CH-S18FTXAL is a premium domestic split system designed to create a microclimate in rooms with an approximate area of up to 25m². The equipment is designed to operate in the ambient temperature range from -25 to +43°C. There are four colors to choose from: white , black , silver and gold . Simple and clear operation, stylish design and outstanding performance of this air conditioner make it an excellent choice for those who appreciate style and comfort in their home. The energy efficiency rating reaches A+++, which is the highest and fully complies with the European Union’s ErP directive. The compact design and near-silent operation make this split system ideal for residential areas, bedrooms, children’s rooms, etc. SLEEP mode with several manual settings will also become an indispensable feature. The Wi-Fi control function makes the CH-S18FTXAL a truly modern unit and allows you to control it not only from the remote control, but also from your smartphone or tablet. The new generation CH SMART – ION Filter will keep the air in the room fresh and prevent bacteria from multiplying. The house frost protection mode + 8 ° C provides for the operation of the split system at minimum speed when you are away from home, for example, to prevent freezing of the walls.
If you need work for heating at temperatures down to -30°C, we recommend that you pay attention to the SUPREME , which has differences in the design of the outdoor unit.
Main features of CH-S18FTXAL SUPREME CONTINENTAL:
- Heat pump down to -25°C: Residential split system for heating in the Nordic countries of the European continent
- Frost protection: When the outdoor temperature is low and the humidity is high, the outdoor unit’s heat exchanger will start to freeze over, reducing its efficiency. In this case, the air conditioner stops automatically and activates the defrosting function.
- Compressor and sump heater: Provides easier and more stable operation in sub-zero outdoor temperatures
- Extended service life: Achieved by constant refrigerant flow through the compressor, regardless of load
- A+++/A+++: Generation V energy-saving package. / SCOP pumps and air conditioners
- System of voltage stabilization and safe low-voltage start: Allows you to increase the life of the equipment and reduce the load on the electrical network
- Freon R32: Provides minimum harm to the environment and maximum efficiency
- Fan start delay: In the heating mode, the indoor unit fan starts with a delay. This prevents cold air from flowing out of the air conditioner until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
- Self-cleaning of the indoor unit: After the operation is stopped, the fan continues to rotate for some time, removing excess moisture from the heat exchanger. This function prevents mold and bacteria in the indoor unit of the air conditioner.
- GREEN-FIN: Special coating prevents corrosion and increases the life of the heat exchangers
- Control of horizontal blinds: Allows you to quickly and conveniently adjust the direction of flow in a horizontal plane, from a remote control
- 7 fan speeds: Allows you to fine-tune the air flow of the indoor unit over a wide range of speeds
- Remote control backlight: Allows you to use the air conditioner at night without additional light sources
- LED-display: Allows you to easily control the main parameters of the air conditioner. If necessary, the display on the front panel of the indoor unit can be turned off with the remote controller.
- Stylish and compact design: This air conditioner model is available in four colors: white, black, silver and gold
- Quiet operation: Low noise performance is achieved through the use of a number of innovations, such as one-piece molded plastic housing and seamless indoor unit heat exchanger