Air conditioner Cooper&Hunter Veritas CH-S12FTXQ-NG
The Cooper&Hunter CH-S12FTXQ-NG VERITAS air conditioner is designed to create a microclimate in rooms with an approximate area of up to 35m². The equipment runs on environmentally friendly ozone-safe freon R32 and is designed to operate in the ambient temperature range from -15 to +48°C. This model is a reasonable choice if you want to get a modern inverter air conditioner at an affordable price. The unit has an energy efficiency class of A++ under the last EU directive ErP (Energy related Products). The model has a temperature range of operation at an external temperature of -15°C to +24°C for heat and from -15°C to +48°C for cold. This air conditioner is ideal for any space, whether it is a bedroom, a children’s room, an office or any other space that requires an accurate, efficient, quiet and multifunctional system. The latest technology for full air purification, which is used in the last generation of Cooper & Hunter air conditioners. The device has a stabilization system, even if there is a power failure, when you restart it, all settings will be saved. Also in this series, starting from 09-24, there is a Wi-Fi control. Keeping up with current trends, the company has developed the ability to control your air conditioning through an app using Wi-Fi. This application can be installed on any device, be it a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Functions and modes
- TURBO – Turns on the air conditioner at maximum power and allows you to quickly cool or heat the room.
- Energy Saving – In this mode, the air conditioner switches to the lowest possible power consumption.
- I FEEL – is activated function automatically sets the current room temperature as the target temperature.
- SLEEP – This function provides the user with a choice of three modes, allowing you to set a comfortable sleeping environment.
- AUTO mode – Performs automatic changeover of operation modes (cooling/heating), depending on the room temperature
- Auto Restart – This function allows the air conditioner to remember the settings after a power failure. Thus, after the power is restored, the equipment will create the required temperature in the room.
- Mjerač vremena – Allows you to set the time to turn on or turn off the air conditioner within 24 hours
- Control lock – Allows you to lock the remote control, preventing accidental operation or unauthorized access by children