Cooper & Hunter EVIPOWER INVERTER heat pumps are the optimal solution for heating a house without gas, providing significant energy savings compared to any traditional electric heaters and boilers. The heat pump is designed to operate in northern regions with outdoor temperatures down to -25°C for heating and up to +43°C for cooling.
The C&H heat pump compressor is from TM Panasonic. Due to the inverter motor and freon R32, the efficiency of the heat pump has increased by 10%. An effective frost protection system has been installed. The monoblock heat pump can be controlled using a touch panel, a 5″ color screen. You can select any language in the settings. The control module has a weekly timer. The kit includes a shell and tube heat exchanger and a Grundfos circulation pump.
- 5 inch color touch-screen control panel;
- 4G MMN (Management and Monitoring Network);
- Weekly timer;
- Shell and tube heat exchanger;
- Grundfos circulation pump;
- Compressor Panasonic EVI Invertor;
- Effective anti-icing system;
- Quick start system at low temperatures.
Showing all 3 results