Air conditioner Cooper&Hunter Arctic CH-S12FTXLA-NG
The Cooper&Hunter CH-S09FTXLA-NG ARCTIC INVERTER heat pump is a premium air conditioner designed to create a microclimate in rooms with an approximate area of up to 35m². The equipment is designed to operate in the ambient temperature range from -25 to +40°C. Stable operation and the latest technologies in Cooper & Hunter air conditioning – will help and keep you warm during the cold winter days and perfectly cool the room on hot summer days. With this air conditioner you will get not only a pleasant climate, but also the pleasure of saving during the operation of the air conditioner. The Arctic series was developed for the northern European market as a complete heat pump. This series will suit every room according to your requirements, as it is a leader in technical characteristics in everything, noise level, energy saving, heating, remote control via WI-FI, energy efficiency class A +++, excellent design and other functions.
Functions and modes
- Frost protection “+ 8°C” – When this function is activated, the air conditioner will automatically maintain the temperature in the room + 8°C, preventing the room from freezing. Electricity consumption will be the minimum necessary to maintain the temperature.
- TURBO – Turns on the air conditioner at maximum power and allows you to quickly cool or heat the room.
- I FEEL – When this function is activated, the air conditioner automatically sets the current room temperature as the target temperature.
- SLEEP – This function provides the user with a choice of three modes, allowing you to set a comfortable sleeping environment.
- QUIET – silent mode.
- AUTO mode – Performs automatic changeover of operation modes (cooling/heating), depending on the room temperature
- Auto Restart – This function allows the air conditioner to remember the settings after a power failure. Thus, after the power is restored, the equipment will create the required temperature in the room.
- Timer – Allows you to set the time to turn on or turn off the air conditioner within 24 hours.
- Control lock – Allows you to lock the remote control, preventing accidental operation or unauthorized access by children.