The HITACHI Floor/ceiling split systems is an air system series made to cope with the foremost daily needs of small business owners and people living and working in small to medium-sized spaces around the world. The name ‘Primairy’ signifies the goal of addressing the primairy needs of people in terms of giving them access to cleaners consistently modified air in their environments.
– Floor or ceiling installation – Floor installation and ceiling suspended installation allows users greater flexibility to choose the best configuration
– Fresh air inlet – Allows fresh air to improve indoor ventilation and air quality
– Wide ambient temperature range – High cooling and heating performance within a wide ambient temperature range
– Auto restart – Units are automatically returned to previous operation after power outage for simplified operation
– Smart defrost – The smart defrost software and added defrost sensor will precisely control the defrost time and effect Drain pan – Integrated high strength steel and PS design enhances the durability of the drain pan and improves both thermal insulation and anti-condensate function of the unit
– R32 Refrigerant – Protect the planet by reducing the impact of climate change
Prikazuje se svih 5 rezultata