Air-to-water heat pump EVIPOWER PREMIUM INVERTER CH-HP12UIMPRM-P (23 kW)
The new Cooper & Hunter EVIPOWER PREMIUM INVERTER heat pumps offer maximum comfort thanks to modern inverter technology and ecological R32 refrigerant, which enables operation down to -25 ° C and water production up to 60 ° C. The units are extremely quiet, namely the patented housing is made of ABS plastic, and the interior is completely insulated. They are available in 8kW (1-phase), 12kW (3-phase) and 23kW (3-phase) powers. Monobloc units are an increasingly popular choice in the field of heat pump heating. It is a system without an internal unit. The water / heating system from the building is connected directly to the heat pump or. outdoor unit. To install such a system, the contractor does not need special knowledge regarding refrigerants (gas), namely it can be installed by a plumber.
EVIPOWER PREMIUM heat pumps are designed for European conditions with state-of-the-art technology and heat pump design that meets stringent requirements for stability, efficiency and quiet operation. The unit is filled with ecological refrigerant R32 and belongs to energy class A +++ (35 ° C / 7 ° C). It is the highest energy class and so the unit is one of the most energy efficient devices on the market. Black plastic anti-corrosion housing made of ABS material. Elegant black housing to spice up your facility. It is made of high quality ABS plastic material that is resistant to scratches and rust. The heat pump maintains almost its entire capacity even at temperatures below freezing.
► Premium exclusive ABS housing design
► Silent operation
► 5 inch color touch-screen control panel
► 4G MMN (Management and Monitoring Network)
► Weekly timer
► Shell and tube heat exchanger
► Grundfos circulation pump
► Panasonic EVI Inverter Compressor
► Effective anti-icing system
► Quick start system at low temperatures
Heat pump for heating CH23UIMPRM:
– Productivity Cold / Heat – 17/23 kW
– Energy Efficiency Cold/Heat EER/COP — 3.2/3.8
– Power consumption Cold / Heat – 5.2 / 6.0 kW
– Sound pressure level – 50 dB(A)
– Operating temperature range — -25..+43 °C
– Maximum water temperature – 60 °C
– Net weight – 100 kg.
– Rated water supply – 2.9 (m3 / g)
– DC inverter EVI technology contributes to low energy use and heating capacity, which ensures stability even at low temperatures down to -25 ° C and the provision of sanitary and heating water throughout the season.
– Extremely quiet operation – up to 39 dB
– Due to the construction and insulation of the inner part of the housing, the unit is extremely quiet, up to 39dB in night mode 1 meter from the unit.
– Below is a comparison of the sound effect at maximum device load.
Sound power: 57 dB
Sound pressure (1m from the unit): 42 dB
Sound power: 60 dB
Sound pressure (1m from the unit): 45 dB
Sound power: 61 dB
Sound pressure (1m from the unit): 46 dB
ECO fund subsidy
Cooper & Hunter EVIPOWER PREMIUM heat pumps are on the list of the Eco Fund and you are thus entitled to a non-refundable subsidy in the amount of:
– 1000 € for new buildings
– 40% oz. € 2,500 when replacing an old heating system
– 50% oz. € 3,200 when replacing the old heating system in areas / municipalities that have adopted an ordinance on air quality