Air conditioner Cooper&Hunter CH-S4FTXD DAYTONA
Inverter air conditioner Cooper&Hunter CH-S24FTXD DAYTONA , is a premium household split system designed to create a microclimate in rooms with an approximate area of up to 70m². The equipment runs on environmentally friendly ozone-friendly freon R32 and is designed to operate in the ambient temperature range from -23 to +43°C. This model is also available in black and white and will be a real decoration of your interior. Indoor unit boasts very quiet operation, compact depth dimensions, high efficiency and a basic set of climate functions. Wi-Fi module for the ability to control the air conditioner via Smartphone / Tablet (OS: Android, iOS). “CH SMART-ION Filter” is a new generation of total air purification technology. The Sleep mode is provided, in which the air conditioner will work silently, creating a favorable temperature for comfortable sleep. The body of the indoor unit can be easily disassembled for quick cleaning and installation.
Functions and modes
- TURBO – Turns on the air conditioner at maximum power and allows you to quickly cool or heat the room
- Energy saving – When the mode is activated, the air conditioner switches to reduced power consumption
- I FEEL – is activated function automatically sets the current room temperature as the target temperature.
- SLEEP – This function provides the user with a choice of three modes, allowing you to set a comfortable sleeping environment.
- QUIET – silent mode
- AUTO mode: Performs automatic changeover of operation modes (cooling/heating), depending on the room temperature
- Auto Restart- This function allows the air conditioner to remember the settings after a power failure. Thus, after the power is restored, the equipment will create the required temperature in the room.
- Timer – Allows you to set the time to turn on or turn off the air conditioner within 24 hours
- Control lock – Allows you to lock the remote control, preventing accidental operation or unauthorized access by children