High-pressure duct block Hitachi RPI-16.0 FSN3PE indoor will be an ideal assistant in creating climatic conditions. The model is designed to work as part of VRF or commerccial systems.
Hitachi ducted air conditioners of the RPI series are the perfect solution for air conditioning rooms with high noise requirements. The indoor unit will help provide air conditioning to several rooms at once! The indoor units of this series are universal and fully compatible with all outdoor units of the ES, IVX and SET FREE series. Management is possible by combining blocks into a single H-LinkII network! The presented unit perfectly copes with the tasks of changing and maintaining the climatic conditions in the room, and also produces highly efficient air ventilation.
The main advantages of operating the model of the internal channel unit of the VRF system from Hitach of the SET FREE line:
– High pressure duct units are equipped with a DC inverter
– Inverter control makes it possible to more accurately control fan speed and improve low static pressure performance
– Channel high-pressure blocks have the ability to adjust the static pressure. In addition to the factory setting – low static pressure LSP (Low Static Pressure) – it is
possible to set the high static pressure HSP (High Static Pressure)
– The model is equipped as standard with an air filter on the suction side
– There is no built-in drain pump in this model, so when connecting the drain hose, it is necessary to ensure a constant slope of 1-4%
– Wired controller PC ARF or PC-ART
– R410A refrigerant, electronic expansion valve 100% high quality guarantee from the manufacturer
Multi-zone VRF systems from the popular Japanese brand Hitachi are a huge selection of models that will help you create air conditioning systems of varying complexity and configuration. All products of the family are made only from high-quality materials using modern Japanese production technologies. In our online catalog, each specialist will find both indoor and outdoor units of various capacities and performance.